September 25, 2012

Why YOU need to join Says?

You dont know what's SAYS.my? You can simply know by browsing thru my older entry here. But if you're too lazy to know what's this so called SAYS.my, I can say that this Says.my can help you gain money for everything you share in your social site. Either your Facebook or Twitter or Myspace or Blog. This is a really good news if you've a massive friend count or follower count in your page.

You might be thinking that this thing is one pain in the ass. But how about I tell you, even by registering an account in Says.my, you can gain RM5! It's really easy isnt it? If you dont believe in my words, maybe this screenshot might help you.

 

That RM23.04 I gain in only about 2 weeks. The only thing I did was share and share. Now it's your time to join me, only by Sharing stuff and surveys you can gain almost RM9/week or maybe more if you have a lot of friends/followers in your social sites.

Gain RM5 Just by Registering your account on Says.my! Register NOW!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment? :D