September 17, 2012

Borneo Auto Festival - Day 3

Borneo Auto Festival, Batu Kawah Newtownship [MJC],
17th September 2012, Day Three.


Last day of the Event is still showing the same crowd as the first day the event started. More unique cars have came to join Borneo Auto Fest. Superb modification and nice decoration, what can you ask more? There was not much activities going thru today. But there's this one particular activity that everyone has waited for so long since Day One. The Announcement of Winners! Before that, browse thru these cool cars that came to the event today.


These two cars have caught my attention, and you should also see why does both of them caught my eyess. *_*


And because of this is the last day of the event, me and my friend didnt missed the chance to take some pictures with cars and girls. Guess which one is me? :D


I will write regarding the Winners for Borneo Auto Festival in the next entry. Anyway, the festival is done but the spirit for modification, designing and creating new unique cars and bikes will never end. Love, Peace and Unity~

Want to know what happened on Day One? Browse HERE~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment? :D