September 22, 2012

Samurai Burger : Review

So like I stated in my older entry before, I'm going to tell you guys about its price and how does it taste. I went to McDonald to have my lunch with a friend, Nizam. I ordered a Set of Single Samurai Beef Burger, that include McFIZZ and Fries. But one word can describe this burger, Oishiii.


I thought that McFIZZ could be something more interesting but I was wrong, it's more or less like Ribena Sprite. Quite pricey if you ordered Samurai Burger with McFIZZ instead of Coke. But one interesting thing about this burger, that it's so Thick and Juicyy. The beef is almost perfect, the sauce and everything. I think you really should try this! Look simple, yet awesome.


You can have this burger for RM7.25 and McFIZZ for RM3.90 if you ordered these two on McValue Lunch/Dinner excluding the tax. If you didnt have the chance to try this burger, this maybe will be your last time as the burger is available for limited time only. However the price quite pricey if you ordered this burger on usual time. Hunt down the McValue Lunch/Dinner!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment? :D